Abrasive infused pad for all types of acrylic, metal and other materials.
Smooth, remove scratches and pre-polish a wide variety of materials with our abrasive infused pad. Nexus Buffs feature a unique woven design and a low operational speed, delivering a long service life.
Nexus Buffs can be used throughout the entire dental laboratory:
- Denture acrylic
- Milled PMMA
- Thermoforming materials
- Impression trays
- Soft denture liners
- All types of metal (including titanium)
Nexus Buffs excel by giving users more control over the polishing process than traditional techniques and materials. In addition, they have a gentle action that allows the task to be completed without damaging the existing anatomical surfaces.
- Use to remove scratches, smooth surface and pre-polish
- Soft, yet extremely stable and durable
- Manufactured with an abrasive infused pad
- Use with many different types of surfaces
- Available in medium, extra-fine and ultra-fine
- 104-HP shank size (2.35 mm)
- Sold 10 per package
|Medium||26 mm diameter||Optimal|
|Max 20,000 rpm|