Arctic Grinders are the perfect choice for rapid removal of material when shaping and contouring all types of high-strength ceramics and conventional ceramics.
To avoid micro-fracturing ceramic while trying to treat it, you must have a tool with both low heat generation and high stability. Arctic Grinders are constructed with a unique bonding system and utilize specially shaped diamonds in order to work quickly while running extremely cool.
- Suitable for high-strength and conventional ceramic materials
- Medium grit available in nine shapes
- Coarse grit available in two shapes
- Diamond infused and ceramic bonded
- Special construction ensures heat is quickly dissipated
- Only needs low pressure to deliver steady, gentle grinding
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- 104-HP shank size (2.35 mm)
- Sold individually